Thursday, June 12, 2008

caravan adventure


"Caravan Adventure"

This was our first trip away in my in-laws caravan, it was lots of fun! Being fairly pregnant and having a toddler who was too excited to sleep most of the time proved for an interesting time away! Overall a great time was had by all :)

Saturday Special #7 - Colour Challenge

at least FOUR of the following colours needed to be used for this challenge... I ended up making my own papers and template for this challenge, so that was fun. I used 5 of the 6 :) I'm learning more all the time!


June, 2008 - Hosted by Shari of SHARIng Creations

see gallery for credits

1 comment:

Michelle Filo said...

Hey Kate, I was super happy with your comment on my blog :) thanks! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Please let me know if you have any questions :)
Cheers