Monday, November 5, 2007

felix 2006

I am excited to share my fourth page with you all tonight. I have learnt a number of PSE tricks whilst working with this template - self taught, by trawling scrapbooking forums, which will hopefully save me lots of time and improve the look of my pages in the future.

I am really enjoying digi scrapping and I'm so pleased I have started! It's been time consuming, but I'm getting faster as I become more familiar with the programme. Half the time lies within choosing the right photos and choosing a theme for your page.

I love that I have a page with Felix's first year collated together... I'm happy with how it turned out.

Now what's next?! ;)

credits to M orginals for the quickpage, Scrap Matters for the papers & stitch elements from Kara Perrien Designs

6 comments:

Kate said...

This page is divine! You can see the care you have taken, and no wonder it took you ages.. it was well worth it. Just gorgeous, I love everything about it.. the colours, the layout, the wording, and of course.. the subject. Another beautiful page!!

Rachel said...

What a professional looking page.

I agree with Kate and I love everything about it, the colours especially are beautiful.

Chubbymum said...

Love the page Kate... I learnt the same way... going to different tutorials and working out how to use the program... your pages of your son's year is fantastic... well done.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Hey Kate, I downloaded this template.. will you mind if I use it too? Hehe.

I was thinking.. I've been posting my recent layouts in several different galleries (mostly because that's what I've agreed to do), but it's so much fun, people are so supportive! In some places they give you freebies just for joining up. I'll send you some links if you are interested :)

Chubbymum said...

Hi Kate... I come and check on you now and then but haven't seen any pages lately.. Can't wait to see some ;-)

Chubbymum
http://cmscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Thanks CM... I just don't seem to have any spare time to scrap at them moment! Life is hectic! I'll be sure to post my next page asap... whenever that might be!

Kate :)