Friday, August 22, 2008

my first freebie to share!

Welcome... if you've come to snag my first freebie, thanks for visiting! I'm new to this, but liked the LO I created for a challenge at ScrapMatters yesterday and thought I could share it with those interested in using it :)

Click on the preview to download!

I'm not to sure about my 'packaging' of the preview, but eh... that doesn't really matter for now. All that matters is, if you like it, download it and give me credit when you use it! Oh... and leave me a link here to show me what you did with it too!

Of course, everyone loves being left love, so if you like this, let me know and who knows? I might start pumping them out! ;)

11 comments:

Shell said...

Thanks for the cute template.

kimmerbean said...

I just love this template -- hard to believe that it's your first one! Thank you so much for your generosity. I hope that you'll continue to make templates. :)

Miss j aka mixedclawzz said...

thanks bunches

~Kandi said...

This is awesume for your fist time. Thanks so much

sandymom said...

It's a great template. there aren't a lot of multi pic LO's around and its so nice to be able to take advantage of someone else's talent and creativity. thank you so much for sharing.

Rona said...

thanks for the template!

Krista said...

Thanks! Love it!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the nifty template. I love the layout you created it from, too.

amber said...

this is great! thank you!

Karen said...

thanks for the template - hard to believe it is your first one, can't wait to use it.

katef said...

great template and I think the preview looks good too!