Thursday, August 7, 2008

tabbed journal

... is my hybrid current project!

a KaiserCraft tabbed journal! I am in the middle of making the templates for this album. It's been really fun. I will hopefully finish it soon. It's my first official hybrid project and I couldn't be much more excited!

I will, of course, take progress shots along the way and will be happy to share the template with anyone interested in making one themselves.



It's going to be an album about myself and my mum called "Just the 2 of us"... a present for her birthday. Here's hoping she'll like it!

1 comment:

Kate said...

She will LOVE it! It's going to be awesome! I checked my stash this morning and I've bought a few of the kaiser off the page albums but none of them are the tabbed one, but I might go out and get one now since you've painstakingly made a template, it looks so cool, I'm sooo proud of you!!