Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been slack...

but there's so much coming up to make up for me being so slack! I have completed lots of projects which I still need to blog about. Maybe after this Friday, I can get caught up!

Up until a few weeks ago, I had never even heard of "Black Friday"... but is HUGE in the US and is all about having a big sale and boy - ScrapMatters is doing just that! Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving and is all about getting a bargin at the stores, sort of like our Boxing Day sales, yet more impressive! So they are doing no less at ScrapMatters, wait for it... 40% the whole store on Black Friday (THIS Friday, 28th November) and then further (not as impressive!) discounts across the weekend.

The best thing is, spend just $10 and receive the new "Comfort & Joy" holiday kit - FOR FREE!!

So be sure to pop back on Friday to jump on the blog train with me again for a sweet little hybrid holiday freebie!

Then once you're done filling your carts at the sale, make sure you drop past the forum each day to pick up another kit - FOR FREE! The newest "Daily Download" starts on Friday too and runs right up to the week before Christmas.

See you back here soon!
K :)

No comments: