Sunday, April 12, 2009

long time no post

Since my last post I have finished my term with the ScrapMatters (hybrid) creative team.  It was a great experience and I thank Andrea, Britt, Heather and the other SM girls for their support and encouragement I had a blast!  However being on the Hybrid CT brought with it a lot of hours 'on the job' so I was unable to continue my term on, even though it was offered.

Hybrid takes TIME!!

Since the beginning of the year I have been engrossed in my new "baby"!  Project 365 that is!  I am proud to say that 100 days in I am still doing it and keeping up to date.  I am even scrapping each week with a two page layout!

You can see the photos each day here and the layouts are here and in my Weeds & Wildflowers gallery here.

I hope to get some more scrapping done - more regularly now.  I feel like my mojo is back!
Woohoo!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hiya, friend! I can vouch for all the time hybrid takes. ;)

It's nice to see your work here!